Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hanneli, the rocker chick


Hanneli Mustaparta is a famous 30-year-old fashionista from Norway that resides in the big apple. She started her career in the fashion world at 17, when she was discovered by a model scout in her hometown. Hanneli lived in Paris and New York, and eventually gave up modeling to pursue styling, this led her to start a blog in which she documented her fabulous daily looks. 
After having her blog for a year, in 2010, Hanneli was asked to become a contributor for the fashion bible: Vogue. (Every bloggers' dream...)

Hanneli's New York Street Style

I love her look. I adore all of her amazing purses and the different patterns she wears.


Hence why we call her the rocker it girl. She rides along the New York streets  looking as fabulous as ever. She even pulls off mini skirts on longboard.

For winter she is always equipped with beautiful and stylish coats. I specially love the first one: she posted this lovely coral Calvin Klein coat with a silver belt in her blog last week -while attending Paris fashion week.


The beautiful Hanneli was chosen by LV to star in their campaign for the new mini LV. The campaign is AMAZING, and LV chose three of my favorite fashion ladies: Hanneli, Elin King (the famous fashion blogger from Style by King) and the INCREDIBLE Miroslava Duma.



The gorgeous Hanneli also stared in the Diesel Black Gold campaign. Not only was she asked to model, but she was also asked to pick a photographer and she chose Theo Wenner.

What do you think of Hanneli's street style? Be sure to check out her blog.
Are you a fan of the LV mini campaign? I personally LOVE it!! I loved that they used prominent chicks from the fashion world..

Thank you for reading :)

Francesca

30 comments:

  1. She is Fab ! I love her style so much <3 ...thank You Dear :* of course following You via GFC and Bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it :)
      And I loved your blog <3

      Lets keep in touch!!
      your new friend from La Dolce Moda
      Francesca

      Delete
  2. We love her looks but we didn't know her!
    Great selection!

    inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ladies for your visit!!!
      I really appreciate your comment :)

      your friend from La Dolce Moda
      Francesca

      Delete
  3. she's 30 years old?! I thought she's only in her twenties. I like her looks :)

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa I know!! She looks so young!!!

      Thank you so much for your comment :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  4. Great loooks!
    Quiero un post de las bffs Georgia Jagger y Cara please. Dos divas que me intrigan mucho!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tijana thank you so much for your comment!
      Great blog :) I just followed you on Bloglovin (I follwed you previously on GFC)
      And if you like you can follow back here La Dolce Moda
      Francesca

      Delete
  6. Hi dear,I followed you back. Thank you :)
    XOXO
    www.neverfullcloset.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martina thank you so much!!
      I loved your blog!

      your new friend from La Dolce Moda
      Francesca :)

      Delete
  7. Your blog has such amazing good read content~much like a mini people magazine! I can't remember the last time I spent such a long time perusing a blog with such wonderful varied news and critiques!! Great job, Francesca!


    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, thank you so much for your lovely comment! Your kind words mean a lot to me, specially coming from you, I LOVED your blog!
      And you have great style :) -The last outfit you posted was aamazing! I specially loved the Celine sandals!-

      Anyways, hope we can keep in touch!
      Thanks again for your lovely comment :)
      Francesca

      Delete
  8. Very nice post..

    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pooja thank you so much for your comment :)
      your friend from La Dolce Moda
      Francesca :)

      Delete
  9. I really like her style, although it seems very similar to what all the other fashion mag editors are wearing. Her blog is pretty cool, too!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin'/Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamilla, yes definitely!
      I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin & I loved your last cartoon-inspired outfit! So cute :)

      Best,
      Francesca
      La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  10. Beautifuls looks ;) Amazing dress ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabusiek
      I loved your blog! And I just followed you on Gfc!!
      Thank you so much for visiting and following La Dolce Moda

      Hope you come back :)
      Francesca

      Delete
  11. I have been following Hanneli for some time... Her style is amazing ;)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miranda, I agree! Her style is amazing!!
      Thank you so much for visiting La Dolce Moda
      Hope you liked it!
      Francesca

      Delete
  12. Love the longboard style! Wish I could pull that off :)

    Love your newest follower, Em xx

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Em, I wish I could pull it off too! She's so coool!!
      Thanks so much for visiting La Dolce Moda you have such a great blog!
      I just followed you back :)

      Francesca <3

      Delete
  13. She is so very cool! She really is amazing.
    All the best from charming Berlin,

    Jana & Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jana & Vanessa, thanks so much for visiting and commenting La Dolce Moda
      Hope you guys liked it! And if you like follow back :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  14. Great Post! I really enjoy your blog

    would you like to follow each other?

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eliza, I just followed you on gfc and bloglovin ;)
      Great blog!!

      Hope you follow back:)

      francesca from La Dolce Moda

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!