Saturday, July 6, 2013

LF: summer obsession

(the obsession actually goes year-round)
Above, the brand's inspiring mission statement: Be Unique, Be Yourself!
LF stands for the owner: Laurie Furst, he started out as a manufacturer and now he is an incredibly successful retailer and store owner.
I first came across the LF stores when I was living in Santa Barbara (California). I went into the store and fell in love with absolutely everything! All of the clothes are so cute and edgy, and everything is eclectic and completely trendy. The ultimate cool chick and fashion forward store.
There are many different models and colors of each design, so that every single girl can find a perfect fit. 

LF has tons of cool printed crop tops, from floral to unique aztec-inspired patterns. They're all colorful and perfect for summer. 

Some of the lastest LF looks posted in the LF blog: Fashion Lane. I love the long-sleeved lace crop top with the high waisted leather shorts. And the mini dress has such a cool back! 

These crop tops are all so unique. I love them!

These shorts all have tiny details that make them so unique and festival ready! They make me think of Coachella.. I love the small cute (lace-like) daisies and the lively colorful embroideries. 

LF looks we love!

I also think it's important to mention that the store is renowned for its kind and helpful employees.  Yelp.com is full of great reviews like this one by Kellie F. (SF):
The clothes are cute and edgy and the employees are so nice. 

Those flower glasses are AMAZING! And I just think I ought to mention how much I love the model's hair.

LF stores imitating the styles of amazing FASHIONISTAS like Fashion king Karl Lagerfeld, Claire Danes in Romeo and Juliet,  Liv Tyler in Empire Records, Sandy from Grease, Cher from Clueless and PSY. <3 p="">

Previous LF collections. I love all of the different fonts, colors and titles.


What do you think of the LF stores? Do you like their eclectic and trendy style?
You should definitely check out their blog and their instagram, they showcase all of their newest and trendiest products and GREAT style inspiration!

Thank you for reading :)

Francesca

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting! I love those crop tops too :)
      Francesca
      Your friend from La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  2. Love this post, i'm inlove with the crop tops!

    Anna from Anna's Mirror
    annasmirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna thank you so much for your visit and your comment :)
      I agree the crop tops are soooo cute!
      xx
      Francesca <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Jenniya thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I love the crop tops too:)

      xx,
      Francesca

      Delete
  4. Those crop tops are gorgeous aren't they? And love the printed shorts.

    Nice post.

    Your latest follower on Bloglovin' and GFC, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, you are so right! I love the crop tops and the printed shorts.

      Thank you so much for following:) I just followed you back <3

      xx
      Francesca

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit and for following :)
      I really appreciate it!
      You have a great blog!!
      Francesca

      Delete
  6. Following you back;o))

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eliza!
      You have a great blog :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Jessica thank you so much for your visit :)

      Grazie!!

      Francesca

      Delete
  8. Great picks!

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly thank you so much for visiting and commenting on La Dolce Moda!
      I just checked out your blog & I loved it!
      I followed you on GFC and bloglovin, if you like you can follow back :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  9. Love these cute shorts!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kati, thank you so much for your visit and your comment :)
      I love those shorts too!
      you have such a cool blog! I just followed you on gfc and bloglovin
      If you like you can follow back :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  10. Really love the crop tops! Especially the black one.xx

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, thank you so much for your visit!
      I just followed you on bloglovin, if you like you can follow back :)

      Francesca!

      Delete
  11. I love LF! I get such amazing pieces!!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daniella, thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I loved your last outfit :)
      And i followed you! If you like, follow back :)

      Best,
      Francesca

      Delete
  12. I don't know much about LF, but this post is a great tribute to their style. They seem to go the extra mile. Their tops are fresh and I love the photos with the fashionista imitations! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment :)
      I really appreciate your support Elastichica!

      Xx,
      Francesca

      Delete
  13. shorts and the crop tops are my fave!

    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit :)
      I love your blog!
      Great last outfit :)

      Francesca

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!