Friday, July 12, 2013

L'Wren Scott + Banana Republic


L'Wren Scott is a famous American fashion designer and a former super model. She first came out with a handbag collection in 2011, that were named after her mother "Lula." L'Wren is currently dating the legendary Mick Jagger -and has dated him for almost 10 years. 

It was just announced that she will collaborate with Banana Republic and will design a collection later this year.

The lovebirds: L'Wren and Mick are an incredibly fashionable pair.

Some of L'Wren's looks from her resort '13 collection. I love all of the different patterns and colors.. simply gorgeous! 


L'Wren for Banana Republic:

The designer's sketches for the Banana Republic collection.

What do you think of L'Wren's collection for Banana Republic? Are you a fan of her brand?

Thank you for reading!

Francesca





14 comments:

  1. Nice and informative post..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pooja thank you!! I really do appreciate your visits :)
      Francesca!

      Delete
  2. Nice post!

    S&R
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/therucksackrefinery
    http://www.CattailDown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guys so much for commenting!
      I love your blog :) So inspiring!!
      And I'm following you guys on bloglovin, if you like follow back :)
      Francesca

      Delete
  3. Great post, and lots of interesting info!

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivana, thank you so much for your comment and visit :)
      I love ruedetreschic! such a great blog!! congrats!!!
      I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin :) hope you follow back!

      Francesca

      Delete
  4. I actually first knew Mick Jagger before L'wren Scott but I never forgot her unlike other rockstars' girlfriends because not only she is unforgettable but also a very talented designer. I remember seeing her once in red from head to toe literally and she was fabulous! I'm excited for her collab with Banana Republic :)

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa, thank you so much for your comment!
      I agree with you on L'Wren Scott, she's authentic and unique! I'm excited for her collab too!!
      I really appreciate your comment Alyssa! Hope you like La Dolce Moda:)

      Francesca

      Delete
    2. loves her elegance.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Whitney thank you so much for your comment!
      I really appreciate your visit, and I LOVE your blog! it's so great :)
      I will definitely check out the giveaway..
      Thank you so much for visiting LDM Whitney!!
      Seriously, you have an amazing blog!!

      Delete
  6. Aaah I didn't know this, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see the collection. Wonderful blog by the way, looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I really appreciate it :) Specially from you, I love Style Servings!! Your blog is amazingggg!
      I loved the heels in your last post :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  7. Officially following you back on Blog Lovin! :)

    Thanks for the sweet comment!

    S&R
    http://www.CattailDown.com
    http:/www.Etsy.com/Shop/TheRucksackRefinery

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!