Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Maria Cher, Argentine designer

Maria Cher ia one of my favorite Argentine fashion labels. The designer, Maria Cher, started her namesake brand in 20013. She is an Argentine woman who studied fashion design in Central St. Martins (London), Maria Cher targets working women who are bold and always fashionable, and according to its mission statement : 

María Cher is a fashion label that has an identity of its own, character, power and sensitivity. María Cher speaks out and is daring by nature. While remaining transgressive, it achieves a subtle balance between boldness and classic elegance. 

I love their mission statement and everything they stand for: a woman that speaks out for herself and isn't afraid to be daring and bold, but is always classic and elegant. I love strong women, I AM a strong woman (I hope) so I love that this brand celebrates boldness and elegance. What do you think?

Patio Bullrich is a mall in the centre of Buenos Aires, it's gorgeous and super luxurious. And it hold some of Argentina's most luxurious fashion brands.

I absolutely love the inside of the store, it has a big wooden table in the middle and a gorgeous rug, that give the store a cozy yet chic feeling. On the right you can also see the designers book: "Women that inspire," an incredible recollection of stories of women that overcame huge struggles and achieved great things.

The shoes are G O R G E O U S! Each pair is extremely fashionable and I specially love the gold platformed mary janes (with a black velvet fringe), aren't they incredibly pretty?

These glasses are so glamourous, they remind me of the famous and legendary Celine cat-eye glasses everyone knows and loves. 

The campaign for the Winter Maria Cher collection features the Argentine supermodel Milagros Schmoll -she's JP Gaultier's muse, and has been seen in runways  all throughout the world.


My favorite looks from the winter '13 collection:




What do you think of the designer Maria Cher? Are you a fan of her clothes? Do you like what she stands for?

Thank you so much for reading!

Do you like reading about Argentine fashion?

Xx

Francesca


18 comments:

  1. sounds like a wonderful brand, I'll definitely check it out :)

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa thank you so much for your comment :)
      I really appreciate your visit!

      Your friend from La Dolce Moda ,
      Francesca

      Delete
  2. Nice stuff... Not sure wether it is avaliable in india..
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pooja thank you so much for commenting and visiting La Dolce Moda!
      :)

      Your friend,
      Francesca

      Delete
  3. Hey very nice blog you add interesting posts. Best regards and look me up on my blog . Maybe follow ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Great blog!! Thank you so much for stopping by:)
      I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin!
      Hope you follow back!

      Francesca

      Delete
  4. Oh wow the mission statement sounds like an ambitious one! But she follows through huh? ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes totally!
      Thank you so much for visiting and commenting Seryna! I really appreciate it :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for your follow! I follow you back now! Hope we keep in touch - Lots of lovely Love :) Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyra thank you so much for visiting and following!
      You hav e a great blog! Hope you liked LDM!

      Best,
      your new friend

      Francesca

      Delete
  6. you have a lovely blog i love it!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mai thank you for your lovely comment!
      I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin. Hope you follow back :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous collection!! love it. Following you back on GFC and Bloglovin. :)

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucie thank you so much!
      I really appreciate your visit, and thank you for following!

      Best,
      Francesca

      Delete
  8. Beautiful looks! Her shoes are amazing. I've never heard about her but she is very tallented :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie thank you so much for yourcomment :)
      I agree she is super talented!

      Thank you again!!

      Your friend from La Dolce Moda
      Francesca

      Delete
  9. I like her designs, very casual chic! I always enjoy learning of new designers from different countries :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily thank you so much! I really appreciate your comment and your input!

      Best,
      Francesca

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!