Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sofia Sanchez B: it girl Take 2.0


Sofia Sanchez Barrenechea is an Argentine beauty & one of the most fashionable art directors out there. She is based in the big apple and she's constantly being featured in many best dressed lists. 
And lately one can see her front row or roaming the streets of Paris during fashion week.


These looks are mostly from February's Paris Fashion Week. I love the first feathery dress with the LV purse. Next is a gorgeous lace dress with a detailled coat, then a printed blue-palette blouse and pants. Lastly an amazing leather black and violet ensemble.


These two looks are from last week's shows: Chanel and Dior. For the Fall 2013 Chanel show -located in the Parisian Grand Palais- she wore an almost sheer maxi skirt and an incredibly detailed sheer shirt decorated with colorful beads. And for Dior's show she wore an adorable short dress with a unique and colorful print. I love it!

What do you think of Sofia's gorgeous Paris fashion week looks? Are you a fan of her style?

If you read my older post you know that I highly admire Sofia, she is incredibly stylish and successful and she even started a company -Under Our Sky- to promote authentic and struggling designers.

Thank you so much for reading :)

Francesca



23 comments:

  1. You are right,Sofia is indeed very stylish!

    I have an international clothing giveaway on my blog,hope you will participate.
    http://allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eshna thanks for visiting and commenting!
      I just signed up for the giveaway :) Great blog!

      Francesca

      Delete
  2. Her fashion week looks are beautiful, they really make a statement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily I totally agree!
      Thank you so much for stopping by :)
      You have a great blog and I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin.
      If you like you can follow back.

      Francesca
      La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! And I totally agree :)
      You have a great blog and i'm following you already,
      if you like you can follow back!

      Francesca

      Delete
  4. Loving that last dress from the Dior show with all the crazy patterns on it!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agnes, thank you so much for visiting! I agree with you, the Dior dress is gorgeous:)
      I just checked out your blog and I love it! I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin, if you like you can follow back?
      Francesca

      Delete
  5. Dior dress looks lovely! But I'm not a fan of her style :) She looks awkward on chanel show :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie, that's too bad, I personally like her, but I get what you mean.
      Anyways, great blog Angie! I loved your last outfit :) Gorge!!
      Francesca

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Evi great blog as always! I just entered your giveaway!

      Thank you for visiting and commenting!
      Hope you come back
      Francesca

      Delete
  7. amazing outfits!
    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.gr/2013/05/red-skirt-and-vogue-top.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary thanks for visiting La Dolce Moda!
      I loved your last post on yellow nail polish, so pretty!

      Xx,
      Francesca

      Delete
  8. I love your blog! <3
    Follow?
    Visit my blog, www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracias por tu comentario!
    Esta mujer tiene muy buen estilo, no habia escuchado de ella antes!
    xoxo Juana.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Sofia's style at the Fashion Week. She looks very beautiful and interesting. I always learn something new in this blog. Thanks Francesca!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elastichica thank you for your kind words :)
      xx
      Francesca

      Delete
  11. Pues es hermosa!!! No había oído de ella...
    Grann blog
    un saludo grande
    Floren ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!