Friday, July 5, 2013

style watch: Emma Roberts

Emma Roberts is a 22 year-old actress and fashionista, niece of Julia Roberts. She started her acting career as a Nickelodean teen star and some of her notable movies are Wild Child (one of my favorite boarding school movies), Valentine's Day and The Art Of Getting By. 

Emma has an effortless style. Very hippie and girly, and sometimes even quirky.

Her street style is adorably effortless, usually pairing a simple loose dress with some sneakers or sandals and always different sunglasses. 


Emma has an amazing red carpet style. My favorite look is the gown she wore for this year's Met Gala: a gorgeous black maxi dress with a detailled gold belt, designed by DVF & Bvlgari accessories. 


Emma also pulls off beautiful solid colorful dresses. The girl can do no wrong! The first turquoise dress she wore to the Vogue and Mac cosmetics dinner (LA), it is a Prabal Gurung dress with sleeves that looka retro and gorgeous.
Next, the printed symmetrical turquoise dress is by Ohne Title and she paired it with a simple Tory Burch box clutch. The pink and white dress is by Camilla and Marc, I love how girly and adorable it is. 
Lastly, Emma wore this yellow Escada gown to last year's Met Gala. She looks absolutely pristine with this yellow peplum dress. 


Above, Emma at the Versace Paris Fashion Week fall/winter  fashion show. Emma wore a white Versace dress, with a silver clutch and silver heels. The modern cut dress goes great with her hair held up, she looks super edgy and chic. And I love the picture of the legendary Naomi Campbell modeling for Versace.


Maise Velvet Topshop Shoes --> I want these!


What do you think of Emma's quirky and girly style?
Do you like her red carpet style?
And what do you think of my GET THE LOOK picks?

Thank you for reading!
And I appreciate your visit :)

Francesca

22 comments:

  1. Love Her! So glamour and chic!
    Ciao

    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicky thanks for your comment and your visit :)
      Hope you liked La Dolce Moda

      Xx,
      Francesca

      Delete
  2. I agree... Emma is adorable!
    I love this blog. You have a very keen eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you elastichica!
      I agree, Emma is completely adorable :)

      Delete
  3. I am not a big fan of her but that white dress is simply fab.

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucie I love your blog!
      Thank you so much for visiting La Dolce Moda
      I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin, hope you follow back :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Malena thank you so much for visiting La Dolce Moda !
      You have an amazing blog!!! And I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin,
      if you like it would be awesome if you followed back :)

      Best,
      Francesca

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Cami!
      Hope you liked it :)

      Delete
  6. She is always wearing fashionable dresses. I love her fashion sense :)

    www.neverfullcloset.blogspot.cz
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martina thank you so much for your comment :)
      I love your blog :) And I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin, if you like follow back :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  7. thanks for the follow =) following back =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nana!! Hope you liked it :)
      And I really appreciate it!!

      Francesca,
      your new friend from La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  8. Really like her, she has a great style :)
    xoxo

    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias por tu comentario y tu visita!
      Me encanta tu blog y te siguo en GFC y bloglovin :)
      Si quieres puedes seguirme tambieén!!

      Francesca

      Delete
  9. Emma Roberts is one of my most favorite fashionista and I like her movie wild child too but I still haven't seen The Art of Getting By, I heard it's good.

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa thanks so much for your comment :)
      I am a huge fan of Style Vanity!!!
      You have a great blog :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  10. great style !
    http://majlena-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milena thank you so much for your comment and your visit!
      I just visited your blog and I love it..
      I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin.. If you like follow back!

      Francesca

      Delete
  11. great post! like her style and also like the ones you chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and visit!
      I love your blog! And I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin :)
      Hope you follow back!
      Francesca
      La Dolce Moda

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!