Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Suki Waterhouse, UK It Girls #2

Suki Waterhouse is a 21-year-old model that doubles as a photographer and an actrice ( we will see her next year in her first feature film: Love Rosie). 

Her photographs were showcased in the Eb and Flow Gallery. The exhibition features her model friends, from candid pictures to her self portrait.
Suki told Vogue:
"Photographing friends means that there's a spontaneity to the images, I have a lot of love for my friends and family and I love taking cool pictures of them. With the shots of Cara and Georgia, I think that they capture them well. In terms of self-portraits, they're more personal."


Cara and Georgia, Suki's friends and the stars of her photographs.

The blonde English trio is always seen together, from backstage at fashion shows to party hopping around London Town.

SUKI'S PHOTOGRAPHS - I'LL BE YOUR MIRROR EXHIBIT:
A black and white candid portrait of Georgia


I love Suki's picture of Cara Delevingne. Not only because I looooove Cara, but the picture is incredibly spontaneous, and the color details added on top are great.  


Suki's self portrait. Almost a high fashion shot, she looks incredible.



The beautiful trio. Funny, spontaneous and GORGEOUS, these ladies do it all

What do you think of Suki's photography exhibition? I love all of her photographs, they're so candid and spontaneous. And what about this blonde model trio? 




Thank you for reading!

Francesca



10 comments:

  1. As a photography and art enthusiast, I love her shots! Very artistic and you could really feel the genuine emotions in it especially in Cara and Georgia's candid shots.

    The trio are the girls-to-watch. They're so talented and fashionable :)

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa I totally agree, these girls are the girls to watch. They're gorgeous!
      Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

      Xx,
      Francesca

      Delete
  2. Very natural photos, great shots!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment!
      I agree, they are very natural/ candid shots, I love them!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  3. Wow she's perfect! So talented and her shots of her friends are gorgeous. ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seryna thank you so much for your comment!
      I agree the shorts are gorgeous :) But then again, they are all so beautiful!!

      Thanks again :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  4. I love Suki's unique, edgy look :) No wonder she bagged Bradly Cooper haha! Also great other pics too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha haha I totally agree! Suki has a very unique look, and Bradley Cooper is so attractive!

      Thanks for stopping by & commenting :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  5. I love it , you spot. Follow me ♥ http://trendyinmyway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, gracias por visitar y comentar!
      Tienes un gran blog y ya te he seguido!! Sigue asiiii!!
      Espero que me siguas tu tambien!

      Francesca
      from La Dolce Moda

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!