Sunday, August 4, 2013

Feast your eyes: vintage Vogue covers


Vogue US January 1990
The cover features the 1990 beauties: Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelistam Tatjana Patitz, Christy Turlington and Cindy Crawford. The picture was shot by Peter Lindbergh
I adore the ultimate 90s supers, and this cover is beautiful, candid and natural.


Vogue UK January 2002
The Brit Pack, shot by Mario Testino- featuring 18 of UK's fashion models.


Vogue US April 1992
This gorgeous, all-white Gap clothing cover was styled by the amazing Grace Coddington. 
And features Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawfots, Karen Muider, Elaine Irwin, Niki Taylor, Yasmeen Ghauri, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell and Tatjana Pelitz. The amazing picture was shot by Patrick Demarchelier. 


Vogue UK December 1994
Kate Moss, Amber Valletta and Nadja Auermann cover the English Vogue. The picture was shot by Nick Knight
I love this cover! As probably all of the fashion obssessed fashionistas out there, I love Kate Moss. And what I love more than Kate now is a young Kate Moss.




Vogue US November 1999
Millenium Special- Fashion of the past, present & future.
"Ubermodels" shot by the amazing Annie Leibovitz

What do you think of these covers?
Any particularly favorite pick? I personally love the Vogue UK Dec '94 with Kate Moss, Amber Valleta and Nadja Auerman. The colors are so pretty and the picture is so 90s.

Thank you for reading :)

Francesca

26 comments:

  1. Your have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yomi thank you for your visit and comment!
      I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin
      Hope you follow back!

      Francesca

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Eshna thank you for your visit and comment!

      Francesca

      Delete
  3. i love looking at old fashion campaigns, especially from the 90s! Linda<3 check out vintage Versace/Chanel ads, they're stunning!

    Sinéad xo | fabuleuse, toujours ♥ 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sinead thank you for your visit and comment!
      And I adore vintage ads as well!

      I just followed you on bloglovin, great blog!!

      Francesca

      Delete
  4. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brittany thank you for your comment!
      I love your website! I'm such a huge fan!!
      (and congrats for the liebster award!!)

      Francesca

      Delete
  5. Hey! Francesca! Your retro covers is huge and legendary!
    Did u pass a nice w-end? M-C
    http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie Charlotte, thank you so much for your comment!
      I had a great weekend, how about you?

      Merci!!

      Francesca

      Delete
  6. Love your blogposts sooo much! Followed you too! :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow me back! :)

    www.wardrobeventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlene, thank you so much for your lovely comment!
      I will definitely follow you.. Hope you follow back (I don't think you have yet!)

      Francesca

      Delete
  7. Love Katemoss and Noami!!!
    Those retro covers are gorgeous!!!!
    Do check out my blog too dear...
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhushavali, thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I just followed you on gfc and bloglovin!
      hope you follow back!

      Francesca

      Delete
  8. Amazing covers! I still have some from the 80's and 90's from my mom's closet :P

    Love to read those pages even decades later.. So inspiring!

    Nice post! Lovely blog <3

    By the way! Can I count with your vote? I'd appreciate it so much! You can vote once per day and it'd be really helpful!

    Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah, gracias por tu visita y tu comentario!
      Te acabo de seguir en GFC, espero que me sigas tu tambien!!

      Ahora voy a votar por ti!

      Francesca

      Delete
  9. remember some of this vogues of 90-s)) Oh, followed you back!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog and very inspiring !
    Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and Gfc? Let me now!
    Hope to see more of your posts!

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl thank you so much :)
      I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin, hope you follow back!
      Great blog!!
      Francesca

      Delete
  11. I love all 90's covers. They make me so nostalgic :')
    Thank you for supporting me. Don't wanna miss any of your post so definitely I follow you!

    Irene Gm.
    Trending Game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irene, thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      And I don't want to miss any of your posts either!
      I adore your blog as well :)


      Francesca

      Delete
  12. GREAT Post!!! I love the Vogue!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeannette, thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I just followed you on GFC, hope you follow back!

      Francesca

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Daria I agree!

      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!

      Francesca

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!