Thursday, August 8, 2013

the amazing september covers

The September Issue is the most important magazine issue of the year.
I hope everyone watched 2009's legendary documentary The September Issue.  And, much thought was put into the picking of  the fabulous fashionistas that were chosen as the cover ladies.

For starters, Sarah Jessica Parker covered Harper's Bazaar looking as fabulous as ever. 
SJP, formerly known as the shoe-loving and always chic Carrie Bradshaw- looked amazing in a tight gold Marc Jacobs dress.
Harper's contracted the fashionable and talented Terry Richardson. And in the image above, Sarah Jessica looks incredibly chic in a feathery Oscar de la Renta.


Blake Lively covers Elle China and looks extremely chic and elegant. The former Gossip Girl queen stuns in a gorgeous Gucci dress, and her blonde locks look beautiful.

Cosmo chose the brunette Nina Dobrev, and she wears a gorgeous little black and white dress with matching heels. I love the Austin Powers- seventies vibe.

Jennifer Aniston wears a sexy maxi Narciso Rodriguez on Glamour's September cover. Looking like a true Hollywood superstar, the editorial is as luxurious as it gets. The beautiful actress also wears Valentino and Saint Laurent.

Good girl gone grunge.
Zooey Deschannel looked like a grunge goddess on the cover of Marie Claire.


Jennifer Garner looks utterly perfect on Allure's september cover. Like most of Allure's beauty covers, her skin looks absolutely radiant and so does her hair.

Kate Bosworth for InStyle. I love the tweed jacket and shorts combo. And her hair is absolutely perfect: the perfect ombre/balayage.


And finally, for one of my favorite September covers: Cara Delevingne for Vogue Japan. Not only is Cara one of my favorite models, I love the cat eye sunglasses and the whole Audrey Hepburn vibe.
Patrick Demarchellier was the chosen photographer, and he did a great job.


Daria Werbowy covers the British Vogue's September issue. The shots were photographed by Patrick Demarchelier. I love the casual shot and the Balenciaga leather jacket.


Katy Perry covers Elle UK's September issue. I love the edgy-plaid theme of the shoot, and the singer wears Miu Miu, Prada, Alexander Wang and LV.


Blake Lively, the former Gossip Girl star, also stuns on the cover of Lucky magazine.
In the interview, Blake said: "I don't have a stylist. I trust myself."

Harper's Bazaar Australia chose the stunning Scarlett Johansen with a detailed sequined Dolce & Gabanna dress.


Kate Upton for Elle. The blonde bombshell looked absolutely classy and fabulous in the September issue of Elle. The nouveau- Marilyn wears a tight red Lanvin


What do you think? Which issues are you picking up this September?
I personally loved Vogue Japan's Audrey inspired cover with everyone's favorite Cara Delevingne, I also must say I loved Kate Upton's Elle cover, the red dress and gold jewelry look stunning in the blonde bombshell. Which one's your favorite one?


Thank you for reading,

Francesca 

20 comments:

  1. Original post!!!
    Usually, I love to read Vogue and Elle!!!!
    Kisses my beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paola, thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I love to read Vogue and Elle too!

      Baciii
      Francesca

      Delete
  2. I don't like September issues anymore, they're like a Bible. I like magazines I can carry around with me!

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamilla, thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I do agree that the September issues are huge now.. But I still like them haha :)

      Thank you!!
      Xx,

      Francesca

      Delete
  3. great post^^
    thanks for your comment ^^
    following you back via GFC and Bloglovin ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, thank you so much for following and commenting!
      :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  4. Great post! I tend to read ELLE and marie claire the most..

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brittany me too! Marie Claire and Elle are amazing!
      Thank you so much for you visit and comment!

      Xx,
      Francesca

      Delete
  5. LOVE them.. I cant believe how great Jennifer Aniston STILL looks.. xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie I totally agree! Jennifer looks amazing!!! And I love that cover!
      Thanks for your visit and comment!

      Francesca

      Delete
  6. My fave is the csmo nina dobrev one :) She looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      And the Nina Dobrev cover is gorgeous!
      Xx
      Francesca

      Delete
  7. The British Vogue is my absolute favourite. I don't really like celebrities and too much airbrushing when it comes to fashion magazines, so Daria wins it for me. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalia, thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      The British Vogue cover is great I agree, and Daria looks gorgeous too!
      She looked gorgeous on the August French Vogue too!

      Francesca

      Delete
  8. I adore this new issue of the sept issue, sooo cool and such great content! So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. Btw I just uploaded my new outfit post with my take on the classic white tee blue jeans with an added 'twist' of plexi sandals and sheer shirts, while including a GIF of me doing some awkward dance moves! lol. Tell me if you're provoked! <3

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/08/blue-jeans-white-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nathan, Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      And I loved your blog! I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin :)
      Hope you follow back!

      Francesca

      Delete

  9. It's very subtle and femenine, really nice! Amazing look!!

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta! Muchísimas gracias por tu comentario :)
      Y si definitivamente me encantaría que nos siguieramos!
      Ya te he seguido en GFC y Bloglovin! Espero que me sigas tu también!

      Francesca

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Ivana thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Xx

      Francesca

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!