Monday, August 26, 2013

The fashionable VMAs

The always fabulous brit fashionista, Rita Ora, looked fabulous in a light blue Alex Vauthier dress. Although I am not a huge fan of the dress, I think the 22 year-old Material Girl star pulls it off and rounds the look with her cute new hair-do.


Taylor Swift rocked a true old Hollywood look for the New York event. She wore a midnight blue Herve Leger '20s inspired gown with Lorraine Shwartz jewelry and a matching retro hairstyle.  


Miley Cyrus in a gorgeous vintage Dolce and Gabanna ensemble and Gisuseppe Zanotti shoes.
I don't particularly like this look, but I always appreciate when stars aren't afraid to take risks. What do you think of Miley's always fashion forward style?


Selena Gomez is definitely my newest style crush. She can't stop stunning everyone with her newly transformed style. The former Disney star wore an extravagant Atelier Versace dress with Lorraine Shwartz jewels. 


Holland Rhoden wore a beautiful Naeem Khan  dress, although I would've preferred for the dress to be a full skirt (sans pants) the Teen Wolf star looks very chic. I love the fabric and the detailed top, what do you think?


Shailene Woodley wore a casual-and-chic Pucci outfit to the awards. I am always a huge fan of crop tops, and Shailene definitely pulls off the crop top look.


Gold Madness
Sarah Hyland in a strapless gold and red dress, Zoey Deutch in an adorable Jonathan Simhkai crop top and skirt. Next, the fabulous model Coco Rocha wore an all black outfit with a leather jacket decked in golden embroideries. And lastly, the singer Iggy Azalela wore a sheer gold dress.


The simple Gowns
The Glee actress, Naya Rivera, wore a long-sleeved black dress. Crystal Reed stunned in a strapless red  Zac Posen gown. One of my favorite style stars of the moment: Allison Williams, wore a beautiful Valentino dress.


What do you think of the fashionistas at the VMAs? I have to say I love Taylor Swift's Herve Leger twenties gown, so beautiful and classic. Although, Naya Rivera's simple black cut-out dress is beautiful as well.
Which are your favorite VMA looks?

Thank you for reading!

Francescaღ

23 comments:

  1. I love Rita's outfit!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, me too!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  3. MILEY!:D I watch VMA's , that was amazing show!

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/08/follow-me-down.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The VMAS were great!!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  4. I'm so in love with Selena's dress! I really like your blog so please check out mine @ jthefeeling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanna,
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      And I just followed you on GFC, hope you follow back!!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  5. Taylor looks amazing but Miley - horibble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie, I agree!! (with both haha)
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Shreya, Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  7. I go for Naya & I love to laugh then I adore Miley too
    Besos Francesca ;)M-C
    http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie Charlotte!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      And I love Naya's gown as well!!!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  8. My fav was Miley!

    New giveaway on my blog…wanna join? You can a 100$ coupon to spend on Bellast.com!
    Bellast giveaway
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elisa, that's great!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  9. hi dear,
    I just love your blog, I'll be thrilled if you want to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook etc!
    Please let me know if you want! I always follow back!
    xoxo
    http://www.corina-popa.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corina! Yes definitely!
      I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow back :)

      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  10. selena gomez and Taylor Swift looked stunning!
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adriana,
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  11. Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift were definitely my favorites of the night. Though I think that Taylor's look would've been even better if she'd rocked a longer kind of old hollywood hairstyle (swepped to the side). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nina, Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  12. Selena Selena Selena all the way! Elegant but edgy at the same time. So perfect for the VMAs! My jaw actually dropped when I saw her!

    Sinéad xo | fabuleuse, toujours ♥ 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!