Friday, August 23, 2013

young Hollywood fashionistas

Hailee Steinfeld. The Miu Miu fashionista looked beautifully chic at the Teen Choice Awards in a colorful House of Holland dress.
ღღ

AnnaSophia Robb, the young Carrie Bradshaw, rocks a Pucci dress for the Young Hollywood Awards.
ღღ

The fashion blogger and brit actress, Ashley Madekwe, looked radiantly yellow in a Diane Von Frustenberg jumpsuit strutting around LA.
 ღღ

Lucy Hale looked as cute as ever in a Paper london outfit paired with turquoise heels.
ღღ

Chloe Moretz in a colorful Christopher Kane dress at the Teen Choice Awards
ღღ

Nina Dobrev looked red and fabulous in a grunge-yet-simple Versace Versus safety-pin dress.
ღღ

Rita Ora looked like a true Brit Superstar in an orange-leopard jumpsuit.

What do you think of the different print-and-colorful young Hollywood outfits?
I love all of these fashion forward looks, from colorful jumpsuits to safety pin-adorned dresses.
What do you think?

Thank you for reading!

Francesca ღ


20 comments:

  1. I love to see some unique outfits on the red carpet! The first two dresses are amazing! Love the fun prints!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca,
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      And I agree.. I love to see unique dresses on the red carpet.
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I love your blog MOONSTYLE! And I jus followed you, hope you follow back!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  3. I loved anna.. :)
    Dont forget to enter my giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pooja!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!

      Francescaღ

      Delete
  4. Loving the styles of Ashley, Nina and Lucy Hale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam me too! I think I like Ashley's best,
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!

      Francescaღ

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Girl!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!

      Francescaღ

      Delete
  6. wow, theyre all such amazing outfits but i think i love annasophia robb's outfit, mega chic!great inspiration! love the first pic!

    thanks for sharing!

    I have been following you now via bloglovin for a long while. if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)

    let me know!

    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I'm following you already!!!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Brittany,
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!

      Francescaღ

      Delete
  8. Lucy Hale's look is probably my fave! Her shoes add the perfect pop of color! :)

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel Emma!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      And I loved your blog :) Great job!!!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  9. totally loving their styles..gorgeosu! thanks for ur visit!
    My new YT video is up! Let me know what u think :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6oICi7Zz78

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!!
      I'll be sure to check it out!!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!

      Francescaღ

      Delete
  10. I find your blog very inspiring..;-)
    Maybe you'd like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    You can also see my facebook page here

    ♡ Kisses,Patrycja
    holdmelikeapillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrycja
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      And I followed you :) Hope you follow back!
      Francescaღ

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!