Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Retro Princess


Either you hate her or you love her, but you can't deny the  girl's got style!
I am one of the latter, the girly-girl inside of me is clearly devoted to all of the Taylor anthems
This retro-pop princess is clearly one true fashionista. Her style is always the perfect mixture between vintage and preppy,with usually either high-waisted shorts, sparkles or a vintage flower print.


When I think of Taylor I think of the big sister that every girl dreams of (besides my own, that is). 
The 23-year old superstar is the ultimate girly-girl, and shares all of her girl-to-womanhood.

Long evening gowns- A radiant white Emilio Pucci, a black Elie Saab, a satin dark plum Donna Karen..

Sparkly short dresses- The first three dresses (the long-sleeved blue and gold and the short gold one) are by the amazingly talented Zuhair Murad.

Flower prints and fifties style dresses. The ultimate retro gal.

More fifties dresses, this time in taffeta. Off white, black and white stripes and dark navy. All classic choices.

The latest looks of the stylish country singer. I absolutely loved her VMAs old-Hollywood gown by Herve Leger. Next, a beautiful red Elie Saab gown.


What do you think of Taylor Swift's preppy and fifties-inspired style?

Thank you for reading!

Francescaღ


25 comments:

  1. great post! I LOVE taylor and her style! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daniella thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I just followed you on bloglovin :) If you like follow back on gfc and bloglovin!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  2. Oh, I LOVE Taylor Swift. Her style has really evolved over time. I've always known her as a country cutie (and she still is)- usually donning a sundress and some cowboy boots. Since the Cover Girl deal, she's become more fierce, but also more sophisticated. I am most certainly a fan of Taylor Swift.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I love Taylor too! She's gorgeous and super talented and stylish. :)
      Thank you again!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  3. I'm not the hugest fan of her music but yes she does dress very well! Love the blog. We have the same name so that says a lot HAHA.

    xx opinionslave

    PS- If you could click 'Like' on this page I would be SO honoured!!
    http://www.pedestrian.tv/blogster-awards/Fashion/2013/opinionslave/d82a3beb-c338-4d57-8012-1ba7173776ba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Francesca!
      thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I just checked out your page and I love it! I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin :)
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  4. I'm not a fan of her songs at all but I do like her red carpet looks. Yes, she got style :)

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa,
      thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hey :)
      thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  6. I like it the most when she's in a dress, even her dresses are looking semi vintage and that's so charming. :)
    Smize with Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I agree! I love her dresses :)
      thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      And I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin! Love your blog!!!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  7. I love Taylor swift! Her makeup in the first photo is stunning :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice, I totally agree! Her makeup is always gorgeous!
      thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  8. I have to be honest and say I don't listen to Taylors music at all but when it comes to fashion, I love her style, she's always so polished on the red carpet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam! I agree ;) She is always super polished!

      thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  9. I love Taylor Swift's style. I think of all celebrities, I love her fashion sense the most.

    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!
      And thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  10. She really does have some amazing style! I really love when she wears the 50's style dresses! Looks so chic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca,
      thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      Francescaღ

      Delete
  11. Taylor is adorable! She is stylish but still very sweet. Beautiful, yet her lyrics reflect insecurities. I thought your title was spot-on: The Retro Princess... she odes have that old-fashioned home-sweet-home quality!
    Great post... I love your blog, Francesca!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!