Monday, September 9, 2013

Tyra Banks plays dress up

The superstar and supermodel Tyra Banks celebrated New York Fashion Week by dressing up as three of the world's (other) most famous supermodels.


The first picture she posted: Tyra disguised as the corky Cara Delevingne.
4 hours of hair & makeup later, I've become übermodel ! Fierce & love to & .

Tyra as the legendary Kate Moss.
Hid my booty & boobies like a pro, for a pro - all to look & pose just like Kate Moss!


The ANTM host and creator, channeled her inner Cindy Crawford. She tweeted:

It was amazing to be physically transformed into my idol, ... mole, hair & all!



Thank you for checking in!

Francescaღ

14 comments:

  1. I saw these earlier - she is so impressive! I think my favorite picture is the bottom one.

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Tyra is the best :) Thanks for posting!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE IS A GREAT MODEL! SO VERSATILE! :)





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/
    https://www.facebook.com/StyleSquaredByZM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyra is very beautiful. She seems very determined as well...
    I always love coming in to see who you are writing about ! Always something and someone interesting in this blog....
    Keep it uo Francesca!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool that she dressed up as Cara, Kate and Cindy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool! I actually thought that was Cara :p x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like her.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!