Thursday, October 3, 2013

Chanel RTW Spring 2014: PARIS FW

Chanel always has some of the most amazing and creative fashion shows. And this year was no different. "Picasso Baby" by Jay-Z was blasting off the speakers, in accordance to the grander theme: ART! and everything that is art.

The extravagant show took place in the beautiful and dreamy Grand Palais, decked out with huge art sculptures designed by King Karl (Karl Lagerfeld) himself.

Think pink! Pink tweed that is.

Seventies inspired pieces. Black and white and embroidered purple.

Colors for everyone. The art-inspired garments.

Some of the very stylish fashionistas that attended the event. I absolutely love Miranda Kerr's edgy-and-cute outfit.

What do you think?
Do you like Lagerfeld's latest artistic collection?

I love the enormous artistic sculptures Lagerfeld designed and the colorful collection. Do you agree?

Thank you for reading!

Francesca

4 comments:

  1. The collection is pretty awesome :D But I think awesome to look at, I would never wear anything like that aha. I love Miranda's outfit too! Also digging Clemence Poesy's outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seryna! I agree with everything you say. And Miranda looks amazing!!!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      All the best,

      Francescaღ

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Alyssa, me too!
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      All the best,

      Francescaღ

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!