Sunday, October 27, 2013

Marie Claire's It Girls

Marie Claire's latest issue features two young (and utterly successful might I add) actresses and fashionistas

Hailee Steinfeld was one of the two chosen ladies. By now everyone knows how stylish this young Oscar-nominee is,  and she looks absolutely stunning in Marie Claire's latest editorial.





Bella Heathcote also graced the pages of Marie Claire, with equally adorable pictures. The 20 something Australian actress rocked quirky-yet-chic looks.




What do you think?

Thank you for reading!

Francesca

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jenniya, I agree!
      Thank you for your visit and comment!
      :) Francesca

      Delete
  2. Very inspiring clothes..
    Last day to enter my migmon sunglasses giveaway. Please do enter..
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pooja! Thank you for your visit and comment!
      I wish I had read this sooner!
      Let me know when you have another contest :)
      xx, Francesca

      Delete
  3. is so sweet

    http://misslondonstylebyjaelgeijo.blogspot.co.uk
    Ralph Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jael! Thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I agree the shoot is super sweet :)
      Thank you again!!
      Francesca

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!