Monday, October 14, 2013

on my way...

To all the amazing people that check in to my beloved La Dolce Moda: THANK YOU!

In a couple of hours I will be leaving for the beautiful beaches of Playa del Carmen...

But for the time being I leave you with an outstanding HBO-Vogue documentary 
entitled "The Editor's Eye."

The documentary features all of the fashion industry's biggest names: from Anna Wintour and Carine Roitfeld to Alber Elbaz, Vera Wang and Marc Jacobs.


The documentary showcases the crucial role that fashion editors have in the making of such a significant magazine, Vogue, and in the fashion industry itself.



Thank you for checking in!


Francesca

8 comments:

  1. Have fun!!!
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post :D http://www.ollyup.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!